Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My trades

Someone emailed me to ask if I take the trades I write about. That's the whole point of my blog. I was tired of hearing about "traders" who didn't take real trades or didn't take them in real money accounts. You can see my trades on the charts I post. They're represented by little triangles (inverted if I'm short). I mention this but not every time as it gets tedious. I also report my results once a month (I'll post February later today) and readers can go back and review the trades. In any case, for the chart I just posted on the Euro in the last blog, my trade is the little blue triangle. I'll try to be more cognizant and point it out on charts but it's always there unless I post a weekly or monthly chart (different charting package) or specify that I'm considering a trade. I've pointed to it with an arrow below:

No comments:

Post a Comment