Friday, November 20, 2009

AUDUSD Long

I took a long position in AUDUSD at .9119 based on the momentum move on the hourly chart as explained in prior post. I have already moved the stop to breakeven. If it dips below and takes me out, I’ll have to assess price action at that time to see if I re-buy.

© Dianne Fecteau, 2009. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form, or referred to in any other publication, without the express written permission of the author.

My purpose in writing this blog is to show you how one trader, me, makes trading decisions and survives while trading Forex. One of the biggest problems I had when I first started trading was trying to apply the “rules” to actual trades. Another was the psychology—limiting losses and letting profits run. If you study my blog you’ll see how I deal with both those issues. So my writings are not trade recommendations but rather educational in purpose. You have to decide on your own approach to trading. Remember that trading is risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment